You will need :
- an oblong cardboard box (imagine a breadsticks box, similar dimensions to one of those boxes, or even a shoe box)
- some scrunched up (clean) paper to put inside your box if it is not sturdy, this will strengthen the box as the pops can be quite heavy especially if you have 24-30 of them!
- 1 lolly stick to act as a template
- stuff the scrunched up paper into the box to make it sturdier, and seal the end of the box that was once open
- using the scissors, make slots large enough for a lolly stick to be slotted into; ensuring that they are spaced far enough apart to allow for a cookie dough pop with chocolate covering to stand upright, without touching its neighbouring pop
That's all there is to it! You can reuse the holder providing it isn't marked with this batch of cookie dough truffle pops! If it will not wipe clean, you will need to discard and make another the next time you make more pops!